Software Engineer - Conversational AI
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fans interaction with our service channels and as the world’s leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience. Our technology and services help make it easier for fans to connect with their favorite events and performers.
As a Conversation LLM Platform Developer at Ticketmaster, you will be at the forefront of the live entertainment industry, working on cutting-edge technology that powers our ticketing and customer engagement solutions. You will collaborate with a dynamic team to maintain and build our Large Languate Model platform, ensuring its scalability, reliability, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Maintain and optimize the existing LLM platform to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functioning teams, including data scientists, engineers, and product managers, to understand business requirements and implement LLM-based solutions.
- Build and fine-tune large language models for various applications, such as chatbots, recommendation systems, and personalized user experiences.
- Enhance the platform’s performance, scalability, and efficiency through continuous improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform-related issues, ensuring minimal disruptions to our services.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and LLM technologies to drive innovation.
- Collaborate with security teams to ensure the security and integrity of the LLM platform.
- Document processes, guidelines, and best practices for LLM development and maintenance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a developer with a focus on large language models, NLP, or similar technologies.
- Proficiency in working with LLM frameworks and libraries such as GPT, BERT, or Transformer.
- Strong programming skills in languages like Python, Java, or similar.
- Familiarity with distributed computing, cloud technologies, and containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in a live entertainment or ticketing industry is a plus.
- Rock Solid Reliability – Must be able to earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; by setting clear expectations; delivering high-quality work on time and on task. Must be willing to take the time to do things right.
- Act with Integrity – As a leader I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely.
- The successful applicant should be well organized, have good written and verbal communication skills, and be sensitive to customer frustrations with technology issues.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to
identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.