Director, Professional Services - Conversational AI Delivery
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
Are you someone who has leveraged conversational AI to help organizations achieve their business success? Can you help executives and leaders understand how AI can improve core business processes, and impact how business value is delivered to customers? Can you influence large teams of people, even in the face of fear, uncertainty, or doubt to make progress? Help customer executives visualize digital transformation of the business through adoption of new AI technologies. If so, you may be the ideal candidate for the AI Leadership Role to join Genesys NA Customer Success and Services Organization.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of industry AI technologies such as Conversational AI, Predictive AI, and Generative AI as it applies to the contact center space The successful candidate will be instrumental in shaping the strategic direction of our professional services practice and ensuring the successful delivery of AI solutions that drive value for our clients.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the team of professionals working directly with customers and internal teams within Genesys to deliver Self-service IVR and digital AI driven Bot applications leveraging market leading AI technologies. You will connect with customer executives from Genesys customers and prospects in North America and educate how to transform their business and demonstrate how to deliver cutting edge solutions using conversational and digital AI products and solutions from Genesys that transform the way their businesses interact with their customers. You’ll share best practices from personal experience and other Genesys success stories to help organizations understand our approach to success.
Your role will involve strategic planning, client engagement, and team leadership to ensure the successful implementation of AI-driven solutions.
Your communication style must be adaptable, thoughtful, and empathetic. You’ll work closely with customer account teams and their leaders, services sales engagement leaders, product development teams, conversation designers, speech scientists, and product owners to deliver best solutions based on the customers CX priorities and industry best practices.
- Develop and execute a strategic vision for the Self-Service and AI Professional Services Practice.
- Lead and mentor a team of AI professionals including conversation designers, bot developers, speech and data scientists fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence within the practice.
- Drive the practice's growth and profitability by identifying new market opportunities and expanding service offerings.
- Collaborate with Genesys cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with company objectives and customer needs.
- Monitor customer feedback and market intelligence to influence product roadmap and define go-to-market services strategies.
- Manage the budget for the Self-Service and AI Professional Services Practice, optimizing resource allocation for maximum ROI and customer sat.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry influencers.
- Collaborate with the sales and account management teams to identify opportunities for AI-driven solutions to support velocity and success.
- Participate in presales and discovery process, leading the AI team efforts to understand customer needs and help identify, document, and estimate scope and effort for the Genesys proposals.
- Understand clients' business challenges and objectives to lead the team of professional responsible for delivery of AI solutions.
- Oversee project delivery, identify issues, and implement solutions ensuring high-quality outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing thought leadership and guidance on AI strategy internally with Customer Success and Services and companywide.
- Stay current with the latest trends and advancements and best practices in Conversational AI, Predictive AI, and Generative AI technology evolution and adoption.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the team, offering guidance on best practices and methodologies.
- Drive innovation by exploring new AI technologies and approaches to enhance service offerings.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field. MBA or relevant business degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in leadership roles within the AI or technology services industry.
- Deep expertise in Conversational AI, Predictive AI, and Generative AI technologies, Voice and Digital bot applications.
- Ability to think strategically, make data-driven decisions, and adapt to a rapidly evolving industry.
- Strong project management skills, including experience with agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and client-focused mindset.
Familiarity with the following is a definite plus:
- Practical experience developing and deploying Genesys Cloud solutions with Genesys tools such as Architect, Dialog Engine, Agent Assist, Predictive Engagement, etc.
- Practical experience with leading industry AI technologies such as Google Dialogflow and Amazon Lex.
- Industry experience with and knowledge of Contact Center solutions.
This role has a market-competitive salary with an anticipated base compensation range listed below. Actual salaries will vary depending on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. This role might also be eligible for a commission or performance-based bonus opportunities.
$126,100.00 - $261,900.00
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Fertility treatments
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://mygenesysbenefits.com
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.