Software Engineer (Conversational AI)
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is at the forefront of the Generative AI revolution, leading a companywide initiative around conversational AI. We are seeking an experienced software engineer with an understanding of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) to join our AI team and shape our next phase of innovation and growth. Our focus is on creating scalable and reliable AI solutions that solve real-world problems for our customers.
As part of the AI team at Nexthink, you will
- Design, develop and support an advanced AI platform and ensure its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Develop the right tools to have a complete observability of the AI system from data collection to performance in production
- Automate AI model benchmarking and deployment
- Collaborate with AI engineers and other non-technical stakeholders, ensuring the AI systems provide the expected value to our customers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong software engineering experience with a strong understanding of the MLOps standards
- Strong experience in Java and Python
- Good understanding of microservice, container & orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience building platforms/products on the cloud
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining production systems on AWS
- Basic knowledge of ML/AI concepts and LLMs
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.