Enterprise Customer Engineer, Conversational AI
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Nashville, TN, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chandler, AZ, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Addison, TX, USA; Detroit, MI, USA; Houston, TX, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kansas City, MO, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Las Vegas, NV, USA; Miami, FL, USA; Madison, WI, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Portland, OR, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Raleigh, NC, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Reston, VA, USA.
Remote location(s): Arizona, USA; California, USA; Colorado, USA; District of Columbia, USA; Florida, USA; Georgia, USA; Illinois, USA; Kentucky, USA; Massachusetts, USA; Michigan, USA; Minnesota, USA; Missouri, USA; North Carolina, USA; New Jersey, USA; Nevada, USA; New York, USA; Ohio, USA; Oregon, USA; Pennsylvania, USA; Tennessee, USA; Texas, USA; Utah, USA; Virginia, USA; Washington, USA; Wisconsin, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience building or leveraging machine learning solutions and developing applications utilizing AI frameworks and methods.
- Experience in delivering technical presentations.
- Experience with contact center technologies and platforms and building conversational applications.
- Experience with Document and Image AI.
- Experience with Build and Use AI (ML templates, deep learning, custom ML).
- Experience in coding using either Java, C++, or Python.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Customer Engineer, you will contribute experience and thought leadership to support Google Cloud Sales teams and drive vision, mission, and strategy around cloud AI/ML solutions that aid in a customer’s migration and transformation to Google Cloud. You'll meet with customers to facilitate business transformation, success patterns, and establish an architectural blueprint as the foundation for migration to Google Cloud.
In this role, you will focus on Conversational AI and Contact Center applications. You will also enable customers, partners, and field teams on the best way to position AI/ML solutions on Google Cloud, explain technical features, and problem-solve potential roadblocks.
You will also travel to customer sites and events up to 40% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $154,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, explain technical features, help customers design architectures, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
- Influence the strategy for Google Cloud AI/ML by advocating for enterprise customer requirements and needs.
- Demonstrate the business value of Google Cloud AI/ML solutions that meet, enhance, and innovate for our enterprise customers.