Chatbot Interactions Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
£28,800 – £36,000 plus benefits (Grade E15)
Manchester city centre / remote with some travel to Manchester city centre
We’re looking for a motivated chatbot interactions analyst to join Co-op’s hire to retire function. At Co-op, we’re using innovative technology to improve services and ways of working, and our new HR chatbot will allow our colleagues to find answers to their HR queries more quickly and easily than ever.
In this role, it’ll be up to you to manage the planning, design, testing and ongoing delivery of HR chatbot conversations. You’ll need to design conversation journeys and create responses that are down to earth and easy to understand. If you have the creativity and technical know-how that we’re after, then we can offer you the chance to develop your skills and raise your profile in an exciting and fast-moving area our of business.
What you’ll do:
• work collaboratively with HR and technical experts to co-create all HR chatbot and policy automation content / digital assistant intents
• write and develop HR chatbot conversation journeys in simple language, making sure that all comms line up with Co-op’s tone of voice guidelines
• gather and analyse data to assess chatbot conversation performance, gaining an understanding of what’s working well and what’s not, so that we can make improvements and provide the best possible user experience
• support in the creation of key comms and training messages on all aspects of HR chatbot and policy automation experiences
This role would suit people who have:
• experience of working with HR rule-based / artificial intelligence technology
• previously worked in similar role with chatbot technology - this’d be beneficial but isn’t essential
• experience of producing engaging copy, with the ability to absorb complex information and communicate that effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
• a background in a customer service environment
• some previous HR experience would be advantageous
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
Your application has been successfully submitted.