Conversational AI Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We at Phenom are helping to shape the future of work and recruiting for multiple Fortune 500 companies and millions of candidates and recruiters.
We are looking for an experienced conversational designer to join our global team in order to help us work on our AI-based recruiter assistant. Our company is Design Driven and we believe that the biggest impact is from user’s experience across our platform. Conversational AI designers own the entire content process and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers, and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the Phenom tone and voice, we craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help our users succeed.
As a conversational AI designer, You Will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Phenom tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product and user research.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers, and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting).
- Understand the product lifecycle from research through interviews, prototyping to design & usability testing.
- Utilize usage data, testing, and stakeholder feedback to achieve a deep understanding of user workflows and pain points.
- Work closely with developers to ensure an accurate translation of your designs to the final product.
- Initiate new ideas to continuously improve the product
- At least 2 years of experience in a UX position with complex products and conversational interfaces
- Desire to deal with business issues, thinking beyond design.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent or native in English, both written and spoken is a must
- Experience working closely with remote team members
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Please send a portfolio of your work along with your CV
Be yourself, be phenomenal
Your application has been successfully submitted.