Chat Bot Conversational Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
As Chat Bot Conversational Lead you will support Customer Care in developing and implementing digital strategy to optimise and guide customers toward digitally assisted channels away from voice reducing customer effort. This will be done through data driven decisions to channel customers towards self service functions on digital, channelling contacts through the TOBi chat bot, chat and async chat for quicker easier self-service. Based in North Sydney and reporting to the Head of WFO, Care Platforms and Technology, the role will be key to operationally driving an increased digital adoption and self-service while maximising customer experience.
About the role
- Manage relationships with business stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of an optimised digitally assisted environment
- Through digital innovation, problem solving and an ethos of continuous improvement, you will design, build, test and continuously optimise new and current customer journeys within TOBi
- As an AI Chat Bot experience manager, you will be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You will bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience
- Support the management of the demand/development framework to ensure correct prioritisation and effort to meet our digital optimisation goals
- Work collaboratively across TPG and Outsource partners to drive digital optimisation solutions
- Proactively identify future developments by researching best practice in digital assisted channels to support with long range planning in line with changing customer and business needs
- Maximise the adoption of TOBi chat bot by making it easier for customers to interact with TOBi through human centred journey creation with strong principles of always making it easier for customers to self-serve
- Constant monitoring of TOBi unmatched intents and using a data driven approach to prioritisation of new customer journeys
- A constant improvement programme to analyse current TOBi customer journeys to improve the current containment rates and reduce customer effort
- Working with the digital team based on traffic and customer behaviours to constantly improve the website to optimise channel mix, making it easier for customers to avail themselves of self service.
- Support the Care Leadership team with information and assistance relating to the optimisation of Digital assisted channels as required
- Experience working in a digital assisted contact centre delivery environment, ideally within a high-volume consumer environment
- Minimum one year experience Dialogflow ES or CX
- A strong understanding of call centre technologies, Genesys or equivalent preferred
- An awareness of language semantics with a solid grasp of intent and outcome
- Experience in conversation design, user experience design and excellent copy writing skills
- Experience using large data sets to find opportunities and analyse the impact of changes that have been made
- Experience in Genesys and Genesys Designer
- Experience in driving and improving digital NPS
- Tertiary qualification preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Listens to and understands the business customer’s needs
- Focused on business outcomes
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work with and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of business, commercial, and technical issues that may impact the business customer’s requirements.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like, each year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts (across Tech, Banking, Health & Leisure)
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
Interested? We are excited to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.