Digital Product Manager – Conversational AI (Chatbot)
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
Fort Collins, Colorado
How will you make an impact?
Our team is seeking a passionate, energetic candidate to join our team in the role of a Digital Product Manager for Conversational AI (Chatbot). Reporting to the Director of Product Management - Foundational Platforms, this role is responsible for implementing digital products that support customer journeys as they seek to communicate with Thermo Fisher Scientific. This role will work across several businesses and global teams collaboratively to deploy customer-relevant conversational AI experiences. As a customer advocate, this role is responsible for ensuring a satisfying customer experience across the find, decide & support journeys. The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of the challenges of electronic conversational product development and be able to translate these needs into features for digital engineering team execution as well as operations team evolution of the product. Success in this role depends upon being able to communicate requirements, problem solve, weigh tradeoffs, and drive roadmap progress.
What will you do?
- Define product vision and strategy that aligns with overall business goals, meet customer needs, and contribute to meeting key performance indicators.
- Work across multiple e-business product management and technical personnel to ensure and strategies are in sync with the customer-centric digital experiences.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop business justification and obtain buy-in and approval to move efforts forward or to align on issues and compromises as they arise.
- Present strategy, roadmaps, and status updates to diverse leadership stakeholders on regular basis.
- Define business requirements and explain them to digital engineering team members to create the best solutions.
- Drive product feature execution by formulating and driving detailed plans with cross-functional teams to meet expectations for resources, budget, release timing, and KPIs.
- Define performance metrics and work with analytics and customer insights to establish key performance indicators to report on product success.
- Monitor market, competitive, and technology trends and capabilities to shape strategy and roadmaps.
- Help to lead technology and data process roadmaps in partnership with engineering leaders.
- Quickly capture, reprioritize, and communicate changing business needs to digital engineering.
- Put customers first, as customer-advocate, improving digital ecosystem to create greater customer value.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years product management experience developing product strategy and with a demonstrable track record of roadmap delivery
- Experience leading project teams with multi-functional, multi-business, and/or global team members.
- Experience negotiating priorities and resources across a complex global organization. Working on global products that have regional considerations
- Experience working within agile methodologies and frameworks
- Experience developing products across desktop, mobile, kiosk, and other devices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills, able to operate in a matrixed environment.
- Possesses exceptional verbal/written communication skills; facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Strong customer and customer experience focus, strong knowledge of scientific customers and digital technology enablement
- Understands and can follow Scaled Agile Framework methodology for program execution to communicate requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Owns results, taking personal responsibility for safety, security, compliance, and Thermo Fisher ethics and values.
- Is intellectually curious and holds self and others accountable for continuous improvement.
- Proven analytical skills; critical thinker
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range estimated for this position is $110,000 - $125,000. This position will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on company, team, and/or individual performance results in accordance with company policy. Actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package that our US colleagues and their families can count on, which generally includes:
- A choice of national medical and dental plans, and a national vision plan
- A wellness program, and valuable health incentive opportunities for company contributions to a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Tax-advantaged savings and spending accounts and commuter benefits
- Employee assistance program
- At least 120 hours paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays annually, paid parental leave (3 weeks for bonding and 8 weeks for caregiver leave), accident and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and volunteer time off in accordance with company policy
- Retirement and savings programs, such as our competitive 401(k) U.S. retirement savings plan
- Employees’ Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) offers eligible colleagues the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The World Leader In Serving Science