Chatbot Engineering Specialist - Vice President
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Experience building Chatbot applications is critical in this position
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm's software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is looking for a Chatbot Engineering Specialist to become the central point for our efforts to design and implement cognitive modules for our IPsoft Amelia Chabot platform. The candidate will be responsible for aligning our cognitive product with the needs of our internal clients (WM Field personnel and WM Technology campus personnel) as well as align with the needs of our internal support teams.
The candidate will join the team responsible for implementing cognitive solutions. These cognitive solutions are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and implement new cognitive functionalities, including business processes.
- Develop and configure cognitive modules of Amelia to ensure Amelia can address required functionality
- Develop and test each module functionally until it reaches expected behavior
- Work with IPSoft to identify and resolve problems/issues
- Participate and lead discovery sessions and interviews with clients to uncover insights and opportunities to improve AI/ML
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings and research to improve implementations
- Develop conversational copy; plan, write and edit dialogue that makes Amelia more human
- Help train different facets of Amelia to enhance her natural language understanding
- Help apply and maintain consistency of content standards and best practices.
- 3-5 Years of Demonstrable experience Scripting in one or more of the following languages:
- Creating and supporting automation
- Proven experience delivering user flows, story boards, dialog scripts, or content strategy
- Familiarity with Cognitive technologies
- Practical AI/Cognitive Computing domain knowledge (eg., Machine Learning, Natural language Processing, Neural Networks, Chatbots, Virtual Agents)
- Familiarity with APIs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Detailed oriented with experience in quality control
- Self-motivated and solutions-oriented mind set
- Willingness and initiative to learn new technology and skills
- Experience working directly with clients and senior leaders
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering field
Nice to have:
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies like AI, NLP, or ML preferred
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies such as UIPath or AutomationAnywhere
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.com for more information
Your application has been successfully submitted.