Product Manager - Chat Workflow & Platforms Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Digital Workplace team is leading the digital transformation of Goldman Sachs, introducing innovative technologies and workflows to change the way Goldman Sachs does work and engages with its customers. The Product Manager is responsible for the transformation of the chat and collaboration space at Goldman Sachs, driving enhancements to existing platforms and introducing new capabilities into our firm-wide ecosystem. You own the total user experience and are responsible for ensuring the team is deploying the best technology and product strategies to satisfy and delight your customers.
As part of the Digital Workplace Product Management team, you will engage internal and external customers to understand their collaboration needs and identify solutions in a post-COVID-19 work environment. You will keep your pulse on the technology market and ensure Goldman Sachs is always at the cutting edge of collaboration experience. You will work with engineering, product success and delivery, the help desk, and our external service providers to deliver new capabilities and capture and prioritize user feedback within the roadmap. You will work closely with other product managers to deploy experiences that bridge across multiple customer experiences to ensure friction-free collaboration. You will manage the firm-wide chat bot and application integration strategy to ensure we are streamlining legacy workflows and leveraging emerging automation and low/no-code technology to improve user experience.
The Product Manager gathers and maintains requirements from existing and potential clients, aligns product metrics to business objectives, communicates a long-term vision, develops and maintains product backlogs, tracks feature implementation across internal and external engineering teams, and makes priority decisions every step of the way. It is critical that the candidate can drive the long-term strategy while enabling incremental delivery--providing clear product requirements and removing blockers along the way. The successful candidate will be a great communicator and organizer who is excited by the opportunity to solve problems and transform business operations via technology and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
How will you fulfill your potential?
- Work closely with internal customers to understand their workflow needs and identify potential solutions
- Partner with engineering and external partners to define a technical framework that can deliver business value
- Own critical partner relationships and represent the needs of Goldman Sachs
- Understand compliance and regulatory requirements and integrate them into go-forward plans
- Define the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and manage roll-outs to ensure that new features and benefits are delivered
- Collaborate with Product Success and Delivery Team on firm-wide customer engagement and communication initiatives
- Ensure customer support and feedback loops are in place so user problems are addressed effectively
- Conduct forums and workshops with users across the firm to increase platform adoption and understand stakeholder needs
- Deliver strategy presentations, define metrics, and report on progress to senior management
- Manage product requirements, own backlog prioritization, and monitor delivery pipeline
- 3 to 7 years of experience in technology product management or project management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technical field
- Expertise in Agile practices and development, particularly in the Product Owner and/or Scrum Master role
- Past success working with external technology partners to solve for customer needs
- Deep understanding of financial markets (Trading, Investing, Advisory, etc.) and/or developer workflows (CI/CD, Incident Management, etc.
- In-depth experience with modern collaboration platforms like Slack, Teams, or Symphony and understanding of the consumer messaging and social media space (Texting, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.)
- Strong communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Hyper-organized with the ability to context switch, manage multiple projects, tasks, activities simultaneously in a fast-paced and evolving environment with changing priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excel at creating order out of chaos. Able to advance progress in gray areas and work through resistance or setbacks
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, and resources while maintaining collaboration with other team members.
- Demonstrated comfort working hand-in-hand with highly technical teams and partners
- Willing and able to both lead and support, going the extra mile for stakeholders
- Hands on experience working with REST APIs to design and build chatbots or other integrations across multiple platforms
- Past experience designing and building applications hosted in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to leverage modern analytics platforms to understand user behavior, product usage, and workflow insights
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Your application has been successfully submitted.