Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Experience bigger opportunities. Velrada helps you create the future you want. You’ll be at the forefront of some of the world’s leading Microsoft technology. At Velrada you aren’t just working with Microsoft technology - you are creating it. With a culture proudly built around innovation, agility and service excellence, our current team of 160 is spread across all of Australia’s mainland capital cities and a small but growing team in the UK and Ireland. Velrada is more than a job, it’s an experience.
Velrada are seeking an individual that displays passion, is driven, and possesses experience with the Microsoft Power Platform for the design & development of modern solutions.
A modern Power Platform solution could encompass the full array of products available within the platform including Canvas Power Apps, Model Driven Power Apps, Dataverse, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Portals, Mixed Reality (HoloLens), AI Models, and Microsoft 365 services.
This is a dynamic opportunity within an innovative and fast-paced consulting environment to design & develop solutions for large Australian and multi-national organisations. You will be using the latest Microsoft platforms and hardware to deliver solutions using modern practices and technologies.
A day in the life of this role
- Collecting & evaluating the requirements from users, product owners, and stakeholders
- Identifying and solving business problems with the Power Platform
- Show a cadence of delivery through regular client & product owner interactions as part of agile delivery
- Work with designers & clients to understand finer details of implementation across the UI and UX process
- Design solutions and provide estimates for pipeline work
- Build Canvas Power Apps and Model-Driven Power Apps
- Design & implement Dataverse databases within the Power Platform
- Build Flows & Robotic Process Automations (RPA) within Power Automate
- Build chatbots using Power Virtual Agent
- Build external-facing portals using Power Portals
- Incorporating designer, user & product owner feedback into your process
- Testing work against the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Contribute toward producing technical and presales artefacts
What is required;
- 3+ years experience in industry
- A portfolio & history of previous web development work
- Hands on experience delivering with the Microsoft M365 & Power Platform
- Experience in building solutions that utilise the Dataverse or demonstrate normalised database design
- Experience in designing & developing Canvas Power Apps and Model-Driven Power Apps
- Experience in building workflows, processes, and approvals using Power Automate
- Exposure to the Microsoft Power Portals (formerly D365 Portals)
- Exposure to chatbots with Power Virtual Agent
- Strong communication skills both spoken & written
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable in a client facing and consulting environment
- The willingness to contribute to the team, culture, and become a leader of your craft
- Ability to conduct work remotely via Microsoft Teams
- Keen for a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn, grow, and be exposed to a variety of problems, clients, and technologies
If this sounds like you?
And if you want to be part of a growing Management & IT Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please apply for a confidential discussion.
Velrada is an equal opportunities employer, we are proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year Finalist 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics, AI & Business Apps