Conversational AI architect (100% remote Spain)
We are still looking for the very Top Talent…and we would be delighted if you were to join our family!
UST cares about employee’s safety and now, more than ever given the new situation, we have reinforced our operations. UST offers `100% telecommuting´ for our employees and, new measures of work-life balance within you could accrue enough time for a healthy and integrated professional and personal life. UST also is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and strongly believes that Inclusion and Diversity is the way to improve operational workforce. So therefore, if you are entitled of Disability Certificate, this is your Company!
More in details, UST is a multinational company based in North America, certified as a Top Employer company with over 20.000 employees all over the world and presence in more than 25 countries. We are leaders on digital technology services, and we provide large-scale technologic solutions to big companies through E2E projects, consulting services and our own solutions.
What we look for?
For our team specialised in AI we are looking for a Conversational AI Architect to be part of a team working close to one of our main clients, european multinational lider in its sector.
We are seeking a Conversational AI Architect to lead our modern Conversational AI Engineering and Chatbot technology delivery team as part of the Digital Capabilities Organization for one of our clients in UK. The architect will define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for best in class customer experiences powered by conversational AI.
• Lead collaborative UI/UX development. Experience with graphic design. Research with end-users.
• Create rapid prototyping, generating quality wireframes and mockups – a portfolio of recent or salient work is required
• Design interactive learning contextual user interfaces using industry-standard design tools
• Research and stay up to date on UI/UX methodologies
• Senior profile with experience in designing/developing user-centric conversation experiences involving chat/text, voice, vision, AR/VR on Windows or Linux platforms
• Experience in chatbots based on Azure stack.
• Strong understanding of the NLP space and Voice based processing
• Hands-on Experience in storyboarding the customer journey, service blueprint, process/user flow, phrase map and prototypes that communicate interaction and design ideas to ensure that knowledge and responses are delivered in a meaningful and natural format
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning methodologies
• Experience in implementation of Conversational Chatbots
•C1 level of English, daily working with international teams.
Valuable and desirable: being entitled of Disability Certificate, minimum degree 33%
What can we offer?
- Free access to several training platforms with a wide multidisciplinary catalogue.
- Professional stability and career plans in our Center of Excellence where you could participate on the latest projects inside the company.
- International environment and close contact with colleagues specialised in the core technologies of the company, with whom you will share your knowledge.
- Many of international projects, with the most exciting and innovated technologies.
- UST also, compensates referrals from which you could benefit when you refer professionals.
- 23 working days of holidays and intensive working days in summer.
- Competitive salary and social benefits (health care insurance and accident insurance).
- Flexible Benefits Plan, so you can adapt your salary according to your preferences (childcare checks, transport card, online English lessons with native teachers, health care.
- Gym discounts up to your choice, near your home.
- Flexible working from home program and new measures of work -life balance.
- Additionally, 24th and 31st of December as Days – off.
If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll get in touch to fill you in detail.
We are waiting for you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transformando Vidas a través de la Tecnología Digital