Chatbot Analyst - Customer Service Centre of Excellence
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DAZN has chatbots live and speaking 7 different languages across our global markets. We need an experienced Chatbot Analyst to design, analyse and optimise chatbot conversations. You'll use enterprise-level tools, including Salesforce Einstein and Google Dialogflow to continually improve.
You’ll be a key member of the Customer Service Centre of Excellence team. Our goal is to improve a DAZN customer's experience when they need help. We do this by automating processes and allowing the customer to do more, without human help, any time. Of course, we have a brilliant Customer Service team to take over when a customer needs them to.
Our bot launched a few months ago, and has the ability to help with the most common customer needs. You will help to add improvements to existing conversations and new functionality. You will work closely with the DAZN Salesforce engineering team, to scope, build, test and deploy our systems.
Your inherent desire to put the customer at the heart of everything you do, attention to detail, curiosity, and problem solving skills will be crucial to your success at DAZN.
As DAZN continues to expand globally, our customer experience needs to be ahead of the game. Our customers must have the best customer experience when signing up, logging in, watching live or on-demand sports, and when they need help. We have huge events weekly, with massive audiences that rely on an automated customer service solution.
To be part of the team, we need someone who can help identify opportunities to translate customer service journeys into automated conversations. You'll use your analytical skills and understanding of the principles of customer service to deliver exceptional automated interactions. You'll help define best practices around the chatbot and contribute to the chatbot playbook.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Understand the business requirements and translate into intent models and conversational flows
- Write conversations to meet customers’ needs while following our tone of voice guidelines
- Build and test chatbots using Salesforce Einstein and Google Dialogflow
- Leverage analytics to test, review and iteratively improve NLP models
- Help to define best practices to maintain chatbots in-life
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working with chatbots (ideally Salesforce Einstein and Google Dialogflow)
- 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Customer Experience environment
- Attention to detail and understanding what great customer service looks like
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and working in an Agile team
- Adaptability and flexibility to flourish within a fast-paced expanding business, where priorities can change rapidly
- Exceptional English skills with an interest or ability in other languages
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE…
- Experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, B2C, apps
- The drive to make a difference for our customers in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- A love of sport!
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.