NLP Prompt Engineer
We enable enterprises globally by providing everything from specific expertise to holistic transformations spanning strategy, design, build, implementation, capability building, and ongoing support. We deliver insight and impact for clients in their journey to convert data into a strategic asset. With deep domain and technical expertise, our technologists simplify data architecture by unifying all the data, analytics, and AI needs. Our team has specialized skills in the areas like large-scale data analytics and AI platforms, data engineering including streamlining architectures, AI strategy and adoption, competitive intelligence, engaging analytics, and intelligent, and event-driven data platforms.
Function: Data Science and Analysis → Data Science / Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Prompt Engineering Specialist with expertise in large language models (LLM) and natural language processing techniques. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in LLM and NLP techniques, as well as at least 1-2 years of experience in ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative/Foundational models in real-time.
- Develop and optimize ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative models for conversational AI systems.
- Utilize prompt/instruction tuning techniques to improve the performance of LLMs.
- Utilize one-shot/few-shot learning techniques to enhance the capabilities of LLMs.
- Prompt/instruction tuning, one-shot/few-shot learning, LLM literature analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced level Python programming.
- Hands on experience in Data Science Tools & Technologies
- Python programming, Machine Learning, Statistical modelling techniques, SQL, Mongo DB etc Data wrangling & visualization techniques.
- Experience in building AI models in platforms like Keras, Tensorflow will be a plus.
- Analytical mind and great business sense.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in large language models (LLM) and NLP techniques.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative models.
- Experience in prompt/instruction tuning and one-shot/few-shot learning.
- Experience with LLM literature analysis and staying up to date with the latest advancements in the field.
- Intermediate-level Python programming skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and debug code.
Why Explore a Career at Awone
We empower organizations unlock Value @ Scale.