TSS AI Conversational Designer
Type of Requisition:
RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Agency SpecificPublic Trust/Other Required:
AI Programming, Chatbots, Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
3 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as an AI Conversational Designer supporting the GDIT Enterprise. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an AI Conversational Designer, you will be an important part of our platform support and development team.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Own and manage the design of chat and voice bot conversation flows
- Design user-centric conversations based on Conversation User Experience
- Work on multiple projects, understand new/existing use cases, analyze text contents, customer journey for designing and building conversation flows with a goal of effective and delightful conversation experience for customers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related field, or equivalent years of experience and a minimum of 1 year experience working with both Chat and Voice Bot platform such as Dialogflow, Amazon Connect, Watson, RASA, Power Virtual Agent and relevant certifications
- Experience in Conversation Design or Computational Linguistics
- Ability to convert FAQ content into effective and delightful bot conversation dialogs
- Must have good knowledge of NLU techniques, Regular Expression (Regex), Python skills.
- Ability to demonstrate through understanding of Conversation Authoring and Conversation Management techniques such as Intents, Entities, Context, Opening, Closing, Responses, Branching, Conclusion, Repairing conversation, Caller Authentication techniques, etc.
- Ability to define style-sheet, anatomy of conversations for standardizing conversation UX
- Ability to query raw data to analyze customer conversation journey, identify gaps in the conversation design within short time
- Ability to Ideate and Prototype
- Ability to measure and quantify bot performance
- Preferred: Proficient in both English and Spanish
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holiday
The likely salary range for this position is $88,000 - $132,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%Telecommuting Options:
Any Location / RemoteAdditional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. GDIT typically provides new employees with 15 days of paid leave per calendar year to be used for vacations, personal business, and illness and an additional 10 paid holidays per year. Paid leave and paid holidays are prorated based on the employee’s date of hire. The GDIT Paid Family Leave program provides a total of up to 160 hours of paid leave in a rolling 12 month period for eligible employees. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology
Art of the possible.