Volunteer: Lead Developer - AI & Chatbot
Qualification - Software Engineer, 3 - 6 years of experience in the related field
- Since the role of the AI expert is to create software that mimics human reasoning, the expert must be able to analyze the human brain in relation to a problem and thus develop in-built human-machine interfaces.
- Experience with AI-enabled chatbots, specifically LLMs (large language models) such as chatGPT and others. Interest and/or experience in its use for social benefit and public health purposes
- Requires advanced AI-based applications technical skills (data science, machine learning, etc.).
- Developing critical thinking skills in identifying key features of a chatbot development platform.
- Must possess very advanced computer skills
- Design & develop chatbots from scratch with Language learning chatbot implementations.
- Giving consultations on Chatbot development
- Experience in continuous model training and testing
Promoting health in resource-poor communities worldwide through education, humanitarian aid and technological innovation