This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary - As a member of the Nuance Professional Services team, we are looking for a Data Scientist to analyse large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve existing solutions. In this role you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics & extract valuable business insights. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Reporting/Analytics for a project including the design & development.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Business-minded data scientist with ability to deliver valuable insights via data analytics and advanced data-driven methods.
- Strong programming skills in Python R, SQL, NOSQL, PowerBI.
- Experience working with linux commands and scripts.
- Business Intelligence (BI), Reports and Forecasts, Data and Quantitative Analysis, Predictive Modelling Dashboards.
- Analyse and process complex data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools.
- Identify, measure and recommend improvement strategies for KPIs across all business areas.
- Supports relevant stakeholders through quantitative analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Big Data Queries and Interpretation.
- Familiarity with IVR, Chatbots & speech solutions.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries,
bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically
challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our
Your application has been successfully submitted.