Conversational AI Designer
Senior Conversational AI Designer with experience in NLU/NLP, Chatbots, Digital Assistants, Smart speaker assistants, ML and AI
- Design advanced, highly intuitive and adaptive user journeys for enterprise applications
- Design conversational flows for various channels and modalities - text, voice, multimodal
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to design the right personality for each application and vertical
- Collaborate with Product Managers to guide the user experience of an AI product from conception until launch (and then come back and make improvements)
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows and enhance them for wider usage
- Document standards, frameworks, and processes for Conversation Design
- Create patterns, guidelines, reference material, and resources for designers and developers to help Conversational design
- Act as a constant advocate for better conversational design best practices and guidelines to ensure a consistent brand experience for Oracle’s enterprise clients
- Excellent writing skills and proven track record of writing in different styles and tones
- Experience with natural language understanding especially with US English language models
- 5+ years of experience designing conversational experiences (chatbots, IVRs, smartspeaker assistants)
- 2 years of experience as a Lead Designer on projects
- Proven track record as a systems thinker with experience in designing for scalable conversations
- Experience balancing user needs with technical constraints and business considerations
- An impressive portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Proven experience contributing to design for products in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of how qualitative and quantitative research can improve design
- Bachelor's or preferably, Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Linguistics, Computational Linguistics,Computer Science, or a related field
SkillsAI (Artificial Intelligence)
ML (Machine Learning)
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people and companies collect, organize, and visualize data to deliver competitive advantage.