Consultant, Conversational Content
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career within a growing division
- Join the team driving positive outcomes for our customers
- Play a key role in the Conversational Banking segment
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant, Conversational Analyst, to join our Conversational Banking and Social Media team in Personal Banking.
As the Consultant, Conversational Analyst, you will be a team player and all-rounder you will be responsible for assisting the team and its stakeholders to synthesise and draw insights from chatbot data. Beyond that, you’ll analyse various types of data and data sets, often needing to combine disparate data sets from different platforms, in order to prove hypotheses or produce outputs that can be used to enable fact-based decisions.
Through a practical understanding of Chatbot data, you will use data to analyse information to support and prioritise initiatives, along with identifying customer pain points, and overall opportunities to improve reporting analysis and customer outcomes.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Support our weekly reporting rhythm by reviewing regular metrics and identifying new insights to support further automation.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support and prioritise initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to automate analysis and reporting.
- Build reporting tools to monitor new features to determine success.
- Help to identify customer pain points and opportunities to improve customer outcomes.
- Build and maintain a set of notebooks (using Python/Jupyter) to meet the team’s analysis needs, and provide support to other team members to use these notebooks.
- Assist with identifying, implementing and testing NLP (Natural Language Processing) improvements
- Flexibility and capability to support the Content team with copy updates, configuration and NLP tasks
What you will bring:
- Experience working in data science or a related field along with experience working with Chatbots/AI/Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
- Python/Jupyter Notebooks and analytical libraries such as PANDAS
- Analytical tools, such as Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- NLP/NLU experience
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving
- A desire to solve customer problems end-to-end, from identification through to implementation and measuring the benefit
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at any level
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise competing priorities
- The ability to lead by example and be an exemplary part of a growing team and division
If you have the technical skills, coupled with the relationship skills that this role requires we would love to hear from you!
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.