Software Developer In Test II
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test to join our Conversation Exchange Services team. You will work on tier-1 services that manage conversation lifecycle and public API making it better and easier for brands to help their customers through messaging. You will work with many teams, external partners, and large customers to integrate with our coremessaging services. You will maintain the quality and performance parameters for services that process billions of messages a month.
- Participate in architecture and design sessions and provide feedback in creating testable
- Create test automation frameworks and pioneer test automation efforts. Create test
automation best practices and usage of tools and libraries.
- Identify automatable test cases, create and estimate user stories and tasks. Create a test
strategy for the product and for the ongoing major feature developments.
- Automate functional, integration, regression test cases to support product releases. Maintain CI
pipeline and gated deployment pipeline with test automation. Build/maintain regression suites and
test automation library.
- Develop unit test cases and contribute to our goal to improve code coverage and quality.
- Evolve testing practices to reduce release defect density. Establish
framework for inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews with static
Analyze code to detect bugs.
- Build a performance testing framework that can scale for Kubernates and public cloud . Maintain
existing applications with uptime on par with industry-standard.
- Provide visibility on release quality with relevant metrics and dashboard solutions.
- Contribute to our chaos testing initiative on cloud environments
- 4+ years of experience in building test automation frameworks.
- 3+ years experience in one or more languages Java, C#, Node.js, or Python.
- Computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Automation tools such as Selenium, Testng, Appium, Sauce Labs, Restassured,
Postman, Cucumber, Jasmine, or Protractor.
- Experience with frameworks such as SonarQube to establish inspection of code
- Experience on Performance testing frameworks such as Artillery on Kubernetes and Cloud
- 1+ years of experience on development tools such as Maven, Gradle, or GIT.
- 1+ years of experience on Databases ( NoSQL, Columnar) such as Couchbase, Cassandra,
- 1+ years of experience on Logging/monitoring tools such as Graphite, Kibanna, Grafana, or
- Guide quality and performance testing Projects .
- Shows the ability to self-learn.
- Experience in enterprise systems integration.
Nice to have:
- Java backend applications.
- Cloud-based systems (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Database fundamentals (SQL, indexing).
- Multi-cloud security.
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Why you'll love working here:
We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Your application has been successfully submitted.