Senior Applied NLP Scientist
About the role:
We are looking for an Applied NLP scientist interested in designing elegant solutions to difficult problems in the process automation space. Our NLP scientists work across our NLP stack: working with stakeholders to identify high-impact workstreams, tuning models, defining and owning data annotation and pipelining processes, and integrating workstreams in production. You will keep up to date with research advances in NLP and own the end-to-end pipeline of experimenting with and integrating relevant new methods to our platform. At Infinitus, we encourage scientists to take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
Infinitus is an early stage startup building a conversational AI platform to enable healthcare businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. We're a team of ex-Googlers, startup veterans, and healthcare experts. We're backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures, along with individual investments from a selection of executives across the worlds of AI and tech: Ian Goodfellow, Gokul Rajaram, Aparna Chennapragada and Qasar Younis.
At Infinitus, you will:
- Work at a cutting edge conversational AI company.
- Work collaboratively with engineers and conversational linguists to develop data pipelines, infrastructure and real time systems.
- Experiment with research methods to solve massively impactful problems in healthcare.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Large breadth of NLP knowledge, especially in dialogue, and the ability to identify and implement ways that NLP can be used to solve new problems.
- Deep knowledge of at least one ML framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc, preferably PyTorch).
- Published papers in top-tier ML conferences.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science with a focus on AI, ML or NLP.
- [Preferred] 2+ years working on and shipping ML / NLP software (bonus points if that software includes language models).
Nice to have:
- Experience at an early-stage startup.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
- Mental & Behavioral Health Benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Leave programs for life events
- Team Building Events & Happy Hours
- A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automating B2B Communications