Security Engineer – Watson Orders
Watson Orders is a IBM Silicon Valley based technology development group targeting the development of world-class conversational AI. Our mission is to deliver advanced technology solutions that address real-world, data driven needs in a customer-facing the quick service restaurant, environment. We are focused on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning, AI, and related technologies to completely transform the customer experience!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for skilled Security Engineers to help secure infrastructure & applications across AWS, k8s, and edge location for our ML powered AI.Responsibilities:
- Implement, design, and support security tooling across cloud infrastructure in AWS for detection, remediation, and compliance
- Collaborate with software developers and SREs to implement secure designs while maximizing reliability and performance
- Ensure the release of secure code through DevSecOps tooling and by partnering with developers in the development of secure coding practices
- Perform code reviews, infrastructure security assessments, and assist in remediation
- Build automated and performant security tooling to maintain secure at scale
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of security industry experience including attack mitigations, threat modeling, and implementation of infrastructure protection in AWS.
- 3+ years experience in securing AWS & k8s including architecture, automation, integration, and deployment.
- 3+ years of infrastructure security, OS hardening, compliance and risk management with emphasis on Linux.
- 2+ years of experience in DevSecOps, working across the software lifecycle to ensure the release of secure code.
- 3+ years Experience in Python experience developing applications and tooling with secure coding practices.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience designing and implementing infrastructure as code pipelines in Terraform with a focus on security
- Expertise implementing and support AWS security tools for detection and remediation
- Experience with security architecture for AAA in microservice environments
- Penetration testing experience
- Experience with SIEMs (Qradar preferred), incident response, and forensics
Your application has been successfully submitted.