AWS LEX / Chatbot Developer
Job Title: AWS LEX / Chatbot Developer
Location: Newark, NJ
- Duration: FTEExperience RequiredExperience in developing Amazon Connect contact flows, Using Dynamo DB, Create Lex Bots, API Gateway required
- Must have experience in with designing and implementing call routing using routing profiles, queues, call backs, emergency messages, hours of operations, holiday routing with dynamic messaging
- Strong programming skills in Python or Node.js to develop AWS Lambda functions
- Experience or Awareness of AWS services like Contact Lens, Transcribe, Comprehend, S3, Athena, QuickSight, Lambda, Elastic Search, Kibana and Kinesis preferred and usage
- Contact center experience
- Experience with development and version control tools like xx etc. is required.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using GoCD, Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills with ability to coordinate development with onshore/offshore developer s as well as Line of Business customers.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills required.
- AWS certification preferred
Roles & ResponsibilitiesLeading the technical design, infrastructure configurations, and assisting with code reviews when needed for Adobe marketing cloud solutions
Experience working with programmatic systems automations frameworks (Ansible, Terraform)
Collaborating with business analysts, translate business desired outcomes into non-functional requirements and technical designs where needed
Collaborating with technology teams to support any integrations needed for effective automation realizing both increased productivity and quality
Determine feasibility and scalability of the AWS cloud to solve business needs, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions
Partner with the business teams as they create templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, services, and support optimization of dispatcher caching behavior as needed
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team on infrastructure/service configuration best practices and promote a solid architecture and craftsmanship
Support the integration of RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture
Promote code platform/cloud architectural best practices
Model strong disciplinary skills through documenting solutions and techniques, ensuring information is available to the team through technical notes and internal knowledge base
Keen to get hands-on, actively helping teams solve the biggest problems
Works with scrum master and engineers to plan and execute sprints
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where IT makes a difference