Business Development Representative - EMEA
Cognigy, a market leader in Conversational AI, powers up enterprise contact centers to exceed customer expectations, improve agent satisfaction and rapidly respond to market changes. The Cognigy.AI platform enables next-generation customer service, with a suite of solutions including Conversational IVR, Smart Self-Service, and Agent + Assist. Cognigy.AI gives the enterprise what it needs to deliver always-on, personalized service experiences at scale, on both voice and chat.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be enabling customer and employee service that is loved by everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts: Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
About the Role
Location: Remote in the UK / Germany (must be based within one of these two countries)
The BDR team belongs to the Sales team, which also includes Customer Success and Client management. The team is a high-energy group that loves evangelizing and delivering industry-leading business solutions to both new and existing customers. The primary objectives of the global BDR team is to generate a pipeline for new, quality sales opportunities, land new customers and expand business within our existing customers.
As a BDR in our EMEA team, you will have the opportunity to kick-start your enterprise software sales career with extensive coaching, mentoring and support. The potential for growth and new opportunity is endless!!
- Work closely with the Sales Manager/ Sales Team and support the strategic development of a portfolio with target customers
- Outbound prospecting via phone, email and social media, as well as qualifying inbound & outbound leads
- Maintain data in the CRM (Hubspot) so that we have conclusive data from our prospects
- Conduct initial discussions and give product demos to potential customers
- Represent Cognigy at trade fairs and conferences
About You: what we are looking for
- Working experience in a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative, or a similar role (i.e. lead generation, market development, sales prospecting, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Experience using Hubspot or another CRM, and able to use Excel
- Polite, professional phone/meeting presentation
- Fluent in English
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work - these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning
Cognigy does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cognigy.AI: Enterprise Conversational AI Technology for customer & employee support process automation.