Business Development Manager UK
SentiOne is an AI-powered social listening and omnichannel customer service automation platform, powered with industry-agnostic NLU engine. We provide cutting-edge AI technology for automating customer service across multiple channels combined with powerful social listening and analytics for customers in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Flat structure, no micromanagement, no dress code, celebrating every possible occasion - that’s us in a nutshell :) We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication. As a team, we’ve created a space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment.
Type of contract: B2B
Location: Gdańsk / London / UK
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- LEAD & SUPPORT SALES DEV. Both creating and running cold campaigns in Telecom, Banking, Personal Finance, Insurance, Transport industries via phone and text touch points, and supporting Sales Development team in new campaigns: defining ICP, verifying target lists, messaging, ensuring proper take over of interested leads.
- INTRO CALL. Conducting introductory calls encompassing (in future might be divided into 2 stages, one as qualification for Sales Development and second for Sales):
- - Initial company and product presentations,
- - Short product live demo including basic bot building
- - Live voicebot conversation
- - Gathering all required data for customer qualification
- CREATE THE DEMO. Proposing some demo process flow and working out details with the customer, building the demo on the platform (in case of simple processes) or doing a short workshop with a bot designer to build the more advanced demo.
- DEMO. Demonstrating the demo on a wider client meeting, including live chat, live voice conversation and going through the details on how the bot was built, in-detail presentation of the company, going through all platform.
- EVANGELIZE. Helping the customer to convince internally all stakeholders to start a PoC, includes:
- - more demos,
- - more advanced technical conversations with IT, may require to bring additional sales support SentiHero’s from Product/Bot Design/Project Management teams,
- - set up the goals and requirements for PoC,
- - PoC formal contract processing.
- Proof-of-Concept projects SUPERVISION. Making sure the PoC bot is created and works according to requirements.
- SHOWTIME. Presenting the PoC bot, showing how it reduces the risk of a full implementation and achieves the set goals.
- TENDERS. Facilitating RFI and RFP process, responding to any requirements documents (includes creating the first response independently, then if required consulting it with SentiOne’s business analyst, product owner, bot designers), collecting all formal documentation required in RFI’s and RFP’s.
- NEGOTIATIONS. Conducting pricing and contract negotiations with support from Head of Sales Automate, scoping the project and creating a high-level schedule with Head of Project Management, DevOps Sales Support, Head of Bot Design.
- LOOK OUT ON IMPLEMENTATION. Assist and support the Project Manager who will be in charge of the project. Ensure smooth transition of the project to implementation phase. Make certain that the flow of information between the client and project team is working well. Be there if the client is not happy with the project management team.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 7+ years (10+ years preferred) of quota-carrying complex application software (SaaS preferred) sales experience in a primarily direct sales model.
- Strong executive presence and experience driving the sales cycle with Director, VP, and C-level business (primary) and IT executives.
- Track record of success in consistently exceeding assigned quotas while selling a complex enterprise product with an annual contract value of $100K or greater.
- Process-oriented with a strong discipline and proven track record of effectively leveraging sales methodology.
- Gritty and scrappy with a proven ability to prospect, hunt, and build pipeline and opportunities in an evangelical/frontier sales role.
- Experience in selling both application software products and related services.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills - a great communicator.
- Relentless and resolute in the pursuit to close deals while providing a remarkable prospect and client experience.
- A team player willing to contribute and help others be their best and achieve their goals.
- Experience working side-by-side with Sales Engineers and/or Solution Partners.
- Self-aware, humble, confident, and coachable.
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the time.
- Professional Services domain expertise, and an understanding of project management.
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
- TRUST, OWNERSHIP, FREEDOM. We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
- OWN AI PRODUCTS. We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS. Reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
- HOLIDAYS & DAYS OFF. Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE. You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members. You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise weekly lunches, beer nights with board games and offsites... And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SentiOne is an Omnichannel Conversational AI Platform.