Sales Development Representative
SentiOne is an AI-powered social listening and omnichannel customer service automation platform, powered with industry-agnostic NLU engine. We provide cutting-edge AI technology for automating customer service across multiple channels combined with powerful social listening and analytics for customers in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Flat structure, no micromanagement, no dress code, celebrating every possible occasion - that’s us in a nutshell :) We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication. As a team, we’ve created a space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment.
Type of contract: B2B
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition and industry developments in Conversational AI space
- Identify potential customers in UK market and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Engage in social media conversations on Conversational AI topics in industry groups, influencer profiles and community forums
- Contact and qualify potential customers through messages on LinkedIn, emails and phone calls
- Set customer qualification appointments and follow up on lead
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies for lead generation
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to keep track of leads and sales activities
- Attend networking events and tradeshows to build relationships and generate leads
- Cooperate with Sales Operations to provide regular reports and predictions on sales activities and results
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- C2 or native-level of English
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service and knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Business acumen
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven track record in a similar position
- Experience working in an international business environment
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
- TRUST, OWNERSHIP, FREEDOM. We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
- OWN AI PRODUCTS. We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS. Reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
- HOLIDAYS & DAYS OFF. Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE. You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members. You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise weekly lunches, beer nights with board games and offsites... And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SentiOne, a deep-tech scaleup founded in 2011, supports brands in the field of customer service automation through AI technology