AI and Chatbot Senior Business Analyst / In-House Consultant (f/m/x)
Digital Platforms & Innovation is the key driver in Digital Transformation and is part of Group Retail. The main focus is on AI, Digital Assistants, Open Banking and Embedded Finance, Mobile Banking Evolution and Innovation based on emerging technologies and new business models. Based in two locations, Vienna and Bratislava, our international team consists of multiple agile setups and tribes and serves the whole banking group.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#office based in Vienna (1030)
- Your main objectivesContribute to the team success in operating and extending our Conversational AI platform, digital assistants, voicebots and chatbots
- Improve business processes with focus on automation, efficiency and customer experience
- Requirements elicitation and engineering, user story design and documentation
- Backlog management in Jira
- Development of test concepts in context of AI
- Providing the link between international subsidiaries and the delivery team
- Report directly to B-2, regular communication up to B-1 and board members
- Closely cooperate with IT functions and other business units
- Support the tribe lead/product owner to manage the approved budget, scope and time
- Close alignment with stakeholders (management, tribe leads, product owners, committees, external solution providers, etc.)
- Negotiate contracts with internal and external solution providers
- Your skillsAcademic degree in IT and/or Business Administration
- Minimum 6 years of experience, preferably banking or consulting
- Previous experience with Conversational AI projects is an advantage
- Competency in analysis, AI and agile
- IT skills (architectural, analytical, IT solution Design)
- Fluent in English; additional CEE language is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- What we offerInternational, self-organized team with flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 75.000,-- gross including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.