Lead Conversational AI Designer
As a conversational AI designer, you will create a personalized, contextual user experiences that can effectively engage and assist users to answer their questions and solve their problems without engaging an agent. You will apply a broad range of user experience design skills to imagine, validate, design, and specify conversational behaviors. You’ll do this be analyzing content, creating scenarios and use cases, defining customer chat (text) query patterns, determining interaction flows, creating design specifications, and writing virtual assistant responses.
- Use human-centric design approaches to uncover patterns, opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Create conversational flows and tune for machine to human conversations.
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows and improve the channel retention rate.
- Document standards, best practices, frameworks, and processes for quality conversation design.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide innovative and thoughtful solutions.
- Balance multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- UX experience
- Proven experience building user-centric conversation experiences an agile environment
- Excellent writing skills and expertise in using concise, friendly, and engaging content to help users navigate and take desired actions
- Strong technical proficiency with the ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases, and other findings with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, Voiceflow or similar conversation design tools.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.