Engati is a leading product platform in the customer experience domain. Engati is also a renowned chatbot platform in the world with a presence in 186 countries and over 30,000+ registered accounts. Headquartered in the United States, Engati has offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, California, and Philadelphia. Engati is also the winner of ‘Best AI-powered technology solution’ as part of the CODiE Awards 2021.
As a Growth Manager, your primary responsibility is to identify and drive revenue growth for the organization, working with the leadership team. A Growth Manager is at the forefront of driving growth strategy and execution by influencing sales & marketing strategy along with retention, and thus a brand ambassador for Engati.
- Work with leadership on strategic planning to define growth goals and objectives for the company
- Creating reports on key metrics to determine the company’s progress in meeting its goals
- Identifying new business opportunities that align with the company’s strategic goals
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for new products or services within current markets
- Developing strategies to increase customer retention by identifying customer needs and providing excellent service
- Compiling reports on inventory levels and forecasting future demand for products or services
- Creating and maintaining a list of target clients for new products or services
- Conducting research about competitors in order to identify opportunities for the company to gain market share
- Creating marketing campaigns that target specific customer segments or geographic regions
- 2 to 5 years of experience with an MBA in Marketing, Operations, or Business Management. Prior experience in a SaaS company is preferred.
- A passionate team player with immense energy and affinity to work with customers, and prospects and grow them.
- Track record of managing and growing customer acquisition focusing on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to converse with customers and handle challenging situations demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Highly organized and able to multitask. Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Ability to reason, think, identify problems, and work with teams to design, estimate, & deliver a solution for the same.
- A persistent learner with the ability to constantly learn and grow with the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crafting digital customer experiences with the power of automation