AI Engineer - Group Digital Assistant (m/f/d)
At CARIAD, it’s our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.
To deliver on that promise, we’re building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we’re developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that’s where you come in. You’ll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we’re bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
You will be part of the "Group Digital Assistant" team which develops digital assistants for the brands of the Volkswagen Group. We are working in an agile environment to deliver innovative features for conversational interfaces and proactive assistance on various customer touchpoints (in-car and beyond), following our product vision for the digital assistant: “We make mobility accessible in the most simple way”.
What You Will Do
- Apply cutting edge machine learning technologies to develop new innovative features for the Group Digital Assistant
- Contribute to a scalable cloud-based Machine Learning Pipeline Solution by analyzing and processing billions of datapoints in order to find, train and implement the best performing model for our fleet
- Define and implement MLOps processes to manage the ML model lifecycle in our fleet through Automation, Model Testing, Model Deployment, Performance Monitoring and more
- Consolidate the required documentation to meet state-of-the art quality standards
- Work with a growing team of machine learning experts to develop novel solutions to challenging problems
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable course of study, PhD is a plus
- Proficient skills in Python and Machine Learning Frameworks such as scikit-learn or Tensorflow, GitHub profile is a plus
- Hands-on skills in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop/Spark
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms and proven track record in the fields of MLOps
- Practical experience with using Cloud based (Microsoft Azure is a plus) machine learning environments in your daily work, as well as with agile methods and tools
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – German is a plus
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at Cariad, talk to Cari, our Cariad Chatbot. Can’t see it? Check your settings or visit our FAQ
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry.