Functional Product Manager - Chatbot and Live Chat
Maersk is transforming to the global integrator of container logistics and changing the face of the logistics industry by becoming first truly integrated service provider across shipping-owning ocean services, airfreight, landside, lead logistics, and contract logistics.
Customer experience and customer centricity will be a key part of enabling the strategy
- An exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
- The primary focus of the Customer Experience teams in Maersk will be to enable proactive issue resolution, first contact resolution, and an intuitive digital experience
- The chat Product Manager is a Customer Experience role that has responsibility for the commercial development of Chatbot and Live chat through needs identification, value proposition development, and delivery of the capability.
- Chatbot and Live chat are strategic channels for Maersk and are key channels to ensure digital resolution as well as an empathetic customer experience.
- The purpose of the role is to service our customers with greater accessibility and efficiency, in order to lift the Customer Experience.
- Maersk offers an agile international atmosphere with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
- Defining the vision and roadmap for the chatbot and live chat products, in alignment with the overall business & customer resolution strategy and goals.
- Gathering and prioritizing customer and market feedback to inform product development decisions.
- Creating detailed, clear, and actionable requirements for Chatbot & Live Chat and user stories that accurately reflect the customer needs and goals of the business and customers.
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that the product & features are incrementally released in time and within budget, and that they meet the specified requirements and quality standards.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as platform, engineering and CX (Area and GSC) to ensure that the products are successfully delivering the customer needs.
- Measuring and analyzing the performance of the products e.g. is the product enabling the shifting from am offline to an online assisted channel
- Communicating the product vision, goals, and progress to key stakeholders, including customers, executives, and the development team.
Who we are looking for
You have a relevant degree (MBA preferred) combined with at least 6+ years of experience in a job in the industry.
You have demonstrated success defining excellent products.
Furthermore you should have:
• Strong understanding of customer needs and how these can be delivered successfully through Chatbot and Live chat product.
• Knowledge of chatbot technologies including Natural Language processing (NLP) & Chatbot Platform (e.g. AI Bot)
• Ability to work in a Fast Paced environment
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent conflict management skills
• Have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Understanding of Omnichannel communication strategy
• Have (Backlog) prioritization skills to ensure we meet customers urgent needs as possible.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Product Manager - Chat
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company. ALL THE WAY is our commitment to connect the world.