Chatbot Specialist (Online Affiliates)
ShopBack: For the wins
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 35 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
- Serve as CS Automation Executive at the country level including AI Chatbot and other automation of ShopBack.
- Build and maintain relevant chatbot flows for the country, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver great user journeys on the chatbot channel.
- Apply data analytics techniques to analyze chat logs and user feedback to improve the coverage rate and customer satisfaction of the chatbot.
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall chatbot performance.
- Assists other projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for CS Automation regionally.
- Support to update and monitor the country FAQ page which aligns to local market needs/customization.
- Perform CS frontline tasks as needed.
- At least one year working experience in AI chatbot or related fields.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills & analytical and influencing results. Experience on project management is preferred.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Familiar with Excel and Google Suites products, specifically Google Sheet and Slides.
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Smarter Way