Senior Manager, Customer Experience Technology ( Customer Care)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
The Senior Manager will implement technology solutions and roadmap to power the HelloFresh Customer Care operations. You will work and collaborate closely with the Customer Care operations team, HelloFresh's IT and Technology teams and with 3rd party solution providers to identify IVR and Routing solutions that support our Segmented customer strategies, you help guide integrated omni channel self-service and AI solutions across our Chat and Voice service channels and you will be directly involved in identifying future technologies and solutions to further enhance our operational capabilities, customer experience and financial performance. You will be working across an international team and so you may be required to travel up to 20% both within the United States and internationally.
Please note, this role can be based out of one of the following locations: Newark NJ, Batavia IL, Phoenix AZ, or Boulder CO. This will be a hybrid position as well.
- Collaborate and partner with team members from our Customer Care Operations, Workforce Management, IT / Tech teams and 3rd party vendors to identify and implement IVR/Routing and Automation solutions that help improve customer experience.
- Be our Genesys Routing and Cloud Expert to build new contact center features and logic, work with the business to ensure solutions meet our needs, are scalable and create solutions that achieve excellent customer experiences.
- Use our essential contact center technologies (Genesys, Aria, Aspect/Alveria WFM, IVR) to enhance the customer experience and improve operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with your peers to understand the Routing/IVR/Technical needs of the business, and be able to translate those needs to concise business requirements that support the design and implementation of contact center solutions.
- Be responsible for supporting system administration activities for a variety of programs and tools; this includes user provisioning and deprovisioning, profile management, access rights, and other responsibilities across a number of systems and technologies.
- Ensure system uptime, SLA performance and develop system downtime and recovery processes
- Project management multiple complex projects.
- Expert in Contact Center technologies specifically including Call Routing, IVR, and Automation.
- A team player with a “can do” attitude adept at working with others to overcome obstacles and gain alignment to achieve results.
- A customer advocate with a strong customer focus and deep passion for delivering the ultimate customer experience and satisfaction.
- A natural owner - Super reliable and thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, cares about the outcome and quality of work, and earns the trust of your colleagues.
- You are data driven, enjoy working in a egoless environment and are passionate about continuous learning and development.
- Curious and with a strong desire to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and searches for information and answers to help evolve landscape.
- A connector of complex (often technical) information to different audiences.
- Passionate, imaginative and articulates a clear vision.
- A strong written and verbal communicator to set direction, convey updates on issues, operational status and goals during daily/weekly stand-ups and leadership reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields required.
- Experience and strong working knowledge with Genesys cloud is required.
- 5 years of experience with contact center technology or omnichannel operations solutions including CCaaS, CRM, ACD/IVR, Routing, Aspect/Alveria WFM and various other CX tools is required.
- The ability to travel within the United States and internationally (up to 20% of time) required.
- Experience working with and implementing APIs.
- Experience creating scripts to enable automation.
- Experience working with Voice BOT and IVR Natural Language solutions.
- Understanding of security principles.
- Experience working in an internationally diverse organization is a plus.
- Ability to own and drive successful projects from start to finish.
- Working knowledge of software delivery practices (such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) and call center concepts including routing strategies, workforce management, management reporting, agent optimization.
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen and inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation.
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies.
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans.
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives).
- Opportunities to continue learning and growing your technical and business skills.
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups.
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delicious achievement every day.