Conversation Designer (Digital Assistant)
Flexible working, 3 days a week in one of our UK digital hub and 2 days a week wherever suits you.
We're recruiting for a talented Conversation Designer to join our Service family.
Our vision is to build the most personal, customer-focused and intelligent digital assistant in the world.
As a Conversation Designer, you would lead the creation of our Digital Assistant's persona and tone of voice. Designing interactions and conversational flows and writing dialogue. You'll bring your conversation design experience to a collaborative, multi-skilled squad at an exciting time
You’ll be expected to Collaborate with a Conversation Analyst to understand UX patterns in conversations and design interactions with these in mind. Writing dialogues for the Digital Assistant that consistently convey our chosen persona and tone of voice.
- Understand customer research and personas
- Lead the creation of a Digital Assistant persona and tone of voice guidelines across EE
- Create and manage a set of conversation design principles covering multiple messaging platforms
- Design conversational flows that meet the needs of multiple user types across different messaging platforms
- Create mock-ups and rapid prototypes
- Collaborate with research team to gather insight on how users respond
- Effectively communicate designs to developers
- Coach and develop more junior team members on Conversation Design
- Manage key stakeholders within brand and UX team
Skills & Experience
- Conversational User Interface Design Experience
- Experience of human-computer interaction design
- Experience writing dialogue for chatbots
- Proficient in English language, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to communicate effectively with squad members and stakeholders
- Understanding of the technology concepts behind NLU/NLP technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to present complex problems to an audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Great attention to detail.
- DialogFlow CX Experience
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
- 50% off BT and EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans
- Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages
- BT TV, including BT Sport and the NOW Entertainment membership, and 25% off NOW Sport, Cinema and Kids
- 30% discount for friends and family on EE mobile pay monthly and SIM only plans
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.