Senior Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Engineer to support our EU-based customers with the use of our product, the Rasa Platform.
As a customer success engineer, you will be working alongside one of our customer success managers, supporting the world’s top chatbot development teams and building mission-critical conversational assistants.
We are a remote-first company, however, we are hiring for this position in the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
You have strong experience with Kubernetes or Openshift, Helm & Python.
You have experience building chatbots, ideally with Rasa.
You have a learning mindset.
You enjoy helping others.
You find the root cause of issues. When an obvious fix doesn’t work you find a workaround.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, and have a learning mindset, we absolutely want to get to know you!
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Help our customer’s DevOps team deploy to Kubernetes, using our Helm charts
- Help our customer's engineers build chatbots with the Rasa Platform
- Run workshops on Conversation-Driven Development
- Advocate for the customer by passing on product feedback to the product team
- Strong experience with Kubernetes (or Openshift), Helm & Python
- Experience building chatbots, ideally with Rasa
- Experience in a technical, client facing role
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development fund & paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as an annual in-person offsite.
- Vitality Health (UK only) // Private Healthcare optional (Serbia only)
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa's conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.