Conversational AI Designer
Loveholidays is on a mission to build the next generation of online travel agents. We let millions of customers search through over 36 billion offers that we curate and are constantly exploring new and innovative ways to create that perfect holiday-finding experience.
In 2019 we were the fastest growing company in the UK, and since the beginning of 2022 we have been processing a booking every ~30 seconds.
What you'll be doing
As a Conversational AI Designer, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience. You'll be assisting with the measurable improvements in customer experiences across our Sandy Conversational AI Assistant to drive increased usage as well as responsible for the complete development life cycle of the 350+ journeys within Sandy from analysis, design, building, testing, and monitoring the impact of the changes made.
You'll be supporting the management and delivery of change through our digital channels, from inception to post-live validation and monitoring. In addition, you'll be responsible for quality assurance, ensuring that the knowledge we generate and gather has a clear purpose and that it will be fit for that purpose in terms of timing and quality, and making sure the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement are considered at every stage.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Taking into account the full journey by having a full knowledge of Digital journeys and behaviour.
- Completing analysis and optimisation of Sandy’s NLU, including intent and ground truth optimisation.
- Monitoring competitor activity across our digital channels and propositions and identifying responses to changes in the market.
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users.
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements.
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team.
- Identifying data to be included in conversational flows and working with engineers to develop webhooks.
The skills required
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement in a digital context. You'll have previous experience working with a chat bot or AI products, and improving the accuracy of a chat bot by optimising ground truths, intents and entities.
You'll have an awareness of language semantics with a solid grasp of intent and outcome alongside experience in conversation design, user experience design and excellent copy writing skills.
You’ll also have:
- Experience using Google Dialogflow.
- Experience using large data sets in order to find opportunities and analyse the impact of changes that have been made.
- To be proficient in the use of digital and data tools, and how to use them to improve the customer experience.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in using Data Tools such as Looker and Data Studio.
- Experience performing A/B tests and multi-variant testing.
What we'll give back to you
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%.
- The best equipment for doing the job - MacBooks or X1 Carbons are our choice.
- Training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up.
- Clear career pathways and support to ensure you continue to grow.
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Subsidised gym memberships.
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers.
- Hybrid working - we work 2 days per week in the office
- Monthly office based social events.
- Weekly Wednesday drinks in the office kitchen.
- Sustainably sourced fruit baskets in the office kitchen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The smart way to get away.