Senior Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d) - Hiring for Spring 2023
As a (Senior) Fullstack Engineer at Parloa you will have a crucial role in helping us build the leading enterprise solution for automated dialogs. You will be actively involved in improving our tools and processes to support collaboration and productivity as well as in cultivating an environment where we can all learn and grow.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design and develop efficient backend solutions based on Node.js/Typescript running containerized as highly scalable applications in Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement the integration of multiple speech recognition streams in a fallback structure.
- Help us develop the natural turn-taking in conversation feature.
- Contribute to the development of our React-based application on the frontend
- Share your technical knowledge with your peers, so the whole team can benefit from each other’s experience.
- Actively exchange code review feedbacks with other software engineers, considering both style and implementation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of a dynamic, passionate team of +20 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days.
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Regular team events, game night and social activities.
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
- What is missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- High proficiency in software engineering that you have mastered during your 3+ years of work experience.
- Passion for writing clean and modular code that is easy to maintain, update, test and scale.
- Eagerness to take ownership of a task from inception to completion without losing focus of the business context.
- Hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Azure and gRPC.
Tech stack: React/Redux, TypeScript, NodeJS, Inversify, NestJS, Lerna, Koa, Jest, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Redis
Your recruiting process at Parloa:
Recruiter Video Call → Video Call with Hiring Manager → Coding Challenge → Office Visit (Tech Talk + Meeting the Team)
We at Parloa believe in revolutionizing the way businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. We do this to give humans back much of their valuable time and to enhance companies' customer experiences. We do this together with the biggest enterprises in the world, like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE.
Parloa was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, and since then we have become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. But, we're just getting started. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution to enable every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We're working on making this vision a reality by pursuing the highest standards of technical engineering and combining it with innovative leadership and the strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
By joining Parloa, you will not only have a voice in redefining an entire industry. You will also experience tremendous professional and personal growth, as we are committed to growing together.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.