Senior Conversational AI Developer
Our customers, clients and communities matter to us at JPMC, and we recognize that in order to deliver a first class service, it’s our people that do this, without exception, in a first class way.
There’s never been a more exciting time to work in Technology; and with our investment in Digital and Cloud native technologies, at JMPC we want to give talented people like you, an opportunity to work with us at the leading edge.
The teams we build are as diverse and culture rich as the communities we serve and we consider that to be a foundation stone for our thriving working environment.
We’re really excited to be expanding our Chase UK Contact Centre Engineering practice, and we’re looking for hands-on full stack ‘minded’ engineers from all technical disciplines who are commercial, intellectually curious, customer obsessed, and love solving complex problems. In return we’ll help you expand your skills, as you’ll be working as part of a Global team, building and supporting an innovative cloud based technology platform for the firm.
As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Senior Conversational AI Developer
Working alongside our team of technologists from around the world, as a Senior Conversational AI Developer in our Contact Centre Engineering Team, you will be developing and implementing Chat technologies and Conversational AI for our customers and Contact Centre Agents.
The successful candidate will work with the firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, development, engineering, administration, information technology, AI including NLP and security skills.
It is our passion to collaborate with our colleagues who are developing our technology platforms to deliver legendary service in a secure, value-adding, scalable and resilient way. This means with your deep knowledge of product design, development, coding, analytics, cyber security and chaos engineering, we’ll bring out the best in you to help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create high-level and low-level design documentation
- Lead the integration of our chosen chat vendor with Salesforce and our Mobile application
- Lead business SME reviews to ensure Conversational AI opportunities are well understood and clearly specified
- Design the user experience of a virtual assistant by translating the business requirements into conversation flows
- Design, build and optimise new and current journeys using our chosen chat vendor’s platform
- Develop the conversational architecture from ideation to implementation including authentication and integration with other systems using APIs
- Work in a data driven approach to train systems
- Operate in accordance with our chosen chat vendor’s and other industry best practices
- Lead the delivery of Conversational AI solution, peer testing, user acceptance testing and deployment into production.
- Oversee the solution ensuring the solution operates effectively and aligned to business expectations in a production environment
- Implement our chosen chat vendor’s best practices when operating and maintaining existing solutions in a DevOps pipeline with elements of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Must have experience developing, debugging, and deploying Conversational AI Virtual Agents
- Must have experience with AI and Natural Language Processing technologies
- Familiar with one scripting language
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing models
- Experience in integration of 3rd party chat vendor with CRM (Salesforce preferred), webservices, external systems, etc.
- Experience with RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Good Knowledge of Conversational AI architecture patterns, best practices, and design principles.
- Conversational AI developer certification
- Salesforce experience
- Experience in integrating a 3rd party chat vendor in a mobile application
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to work with Offshore Delivery Teams
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centres, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.