Business Development Representative
PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your responsibilities will involve building a strong business development pipeline and developing innovative prospect penetration plans.
Over the next 12 months, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build a strong and reliable business development pipeline.
- Contact potential target clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research organizations and individuals to generate new opportunities.
- Self-motivated, and able to develop innovative account penetration plan.
- Liaise and manage relationships across several sectors.
- Promote the company’s products by addressing client needs.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team on creating target-specific content.
- Convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- 1-2 years experience as a business development representative, sales executive, or in a related role
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Relevant tech knowledge a plus
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Annual learning and development allowance
- WFH package or allowance, your choice
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, bi-weekly Poly-Seminars
Your application has been successfully submitted.