Staff Software Development Engineer - Data Analytics platform
Staff SDE – Data analytics platform:
About 7.ai Innovation Labs:
7.ai is a global leader in conversational AI and Customer Experience. We make it simple for consumers to connect with companies to get things done.
7.ai is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7.ai’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. We provide customer engagement solutions for service and sales powered by a cloud platform that uses big data and predictive analytics to deliver business outcomes.
The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 2.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated and learn from each consumer experience. We have one of the best work environments in Bangalore. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
7.ai Headquartered in San Jose, California, USA with R&D centres in the US, Canada, India, Australia and sales offices in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. For more information, visit: www.247.ai/company
Do you want to help define the next generation of customer experience? Reshape how consumers interact and engage with businesses? Then, this role might be for you.
What you'll need:
- 7-10 years of experience in data analytics platform handling real-time and large datasets
- Develop data models, data flows, and integration patterns for reporting applications
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Exposure to other data platform technologies available in cloud(GCP or Azure)
- Expertise to SQL, PL/SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks
- Hands-on Experience in Python or Scala or Java,
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as flink/dataflow/spark streaming
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Hands-on Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra/ MongoDB
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka,RabbitMQ
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (Big Query, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
- Must have experience in agile development methods.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it simple for consumers to connect with companies to get things done.