Chat Flow Specialist (chatbot AI)
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, CLICK HERE!
Our Service team needs a talented Social Media & Chat Flow Specialist for our chat bot who can create positive customer experience as well as be our customer service voice on social media. We are looking for that one person who will help our team to analyze customer behavior on these channels on support us with translating the processes & procedures into easy to understand content pieces to be used on our website, in transactional emails, external & internal knowledge base and training material.
The ideal new team member will understand how to tell a long story while keeping it easy to digest for the customer. This position requires a high level of creativity as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to improve and expand on existing material.
What does an average week look like?
Our Service team is a key player in many local and global projects so there is never a boring day. Expect to start your week with reviewing the chat communication with our customers and identify what are the top questions that the customers ask our chat bot. Train the bot in proper process that he should recognize.
Cooperate with team to create an answer flow that covers the answer for the question.
Keep up to date with all updates and changes connected to our internal or external processes. Be part of automation sub projects that are connected to customer self-service. Hop on to weekly quality and operational meetings to support the external CS team.
- Ensure that all customer facing support content is relevant and located in the right part of the customers’ online journey.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of processes to translate service information into simple and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning data-driven insights into improved or new self-support content.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand cross departmental processes.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals and process documentation.
- Review and update user-generated content to align with the moderation policy for each platform.
- Handle crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news.
- Support automation projects connected to customer service.
- Ability to think on your feet and make the right call when addressing hot topics.
- Keen, customer-oriented with excellent multitasking, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a Social Media Marketer or a Digital Media Specialist
- Experience with Zendesk
- writing and creating process documentation that is both accurate as well as easy to comprehend.
- Bachelor level or working experience.
- Experience in a content writing role for service or marketing purposes.
- Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer you
- Career development and growth in an ambitious international team
- Recognition, inclusion and belonging in a diverse environment
- 25 holidays and flexible working
- Employee Discount on in-store and online products
- Casual Sneaker Culture
- Learning & Health/wellbeing programs
- On-site fitness center, Basketball court, football pitch and Prayer Room
- Canteen for lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Collective Health plans
- Activities organized by our Social Committee
Your application has been successfully submitted.