HR Intelligent Automation Specialist
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a HR Intelligent Automation Product Specialist located in Tampa, Florida, or New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The HR IA product Specialist is responsible for deploying Intelligent automation solutions in various global HR business functions like People Experience Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and ER-LR.
This global role will primarily focus on providing Intelligent automation expertise in managing, and building the IA solutions space using RPA, Selenium, OCR, Smart Workflow, Chatbot and other automation tools and technologies. In addition, this role will also be responsible for bringing new ideas, delivering innovative solutions, and working closely with Johnson and Johnson Technology partners.
- Develop and manage the Intelligent Automation roadmap to support the Global services HR strategic initiatives.
- Lead Intelligent Automation implementation projects in collaboration with CBT, JJTS, and HRIA squad team members.
- Partner with Global Experience Owners, HR Service Delivery leaders, and HR Digital Platform product owners to understand business priorities and build IA use case deployment plans.
- Identify key IA capabilities required to the HR business function and continue to enhance the state-of-the-art HRIA framework.
- Manage existing live automations and act as a subject matter expert to troubleshoot complex automation issues and build prevention plans.
- Monitor industry trends and work closely with JJT partners to identify new technologies and approaches to addressing evolving needs across HR Global services.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required in Computer science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of directly related, Information Technology work experience
- Proven experience with one or more of the following platforms is required: Blue Prism (Preferred), Robotic Framework, MS Power Automate & PowerApps, Alteryx, UX development, and Jira project deployment tool.
- Strong knowledge of IA frameworks, concepts, and best practices required
- Experience working in both co-located and virtual teams, as well as in Dev/Ops environments
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with efficient prioritization of projects and tasks.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize initiatives appropriately
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experienced in Conversational AI, Machine Learning algorithms, NLx, document digitization, data analytics, smart workflow, Selenium Bots
- Experience with the following technologies considered an asset: SQL, Oracle and MSSQL databases, Tableau, MS Power BI, Dataloader.IO, Web method, and MBOX.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and the ability to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
- Experience with Agile methodology and design thinking
- J&J project methodology and implementation processes.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location NA-US-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Other Locations NA-US-Florida-Tampa
Organization Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Relocation Eligible Yes - Within Country
Job Function HR Operations
Your application has been successfully submitted.