Manager, Automation & Conversion (chatbot AI)
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, CLICK HERE!
Reporting to the Global Director Digital Care & Connectivity, the Manager Automation & Conversion will lead the automation of our tools, systems, and content to ensure optimal service delivery to our customer.
Driving automation to meet customer expectations, you understand the flow of customer service conversations. You leverage system information to feed multiple automation services including chatbot application.
You are a dynamic and passionate talented person who will guide our team to change repeat conversations, into value-added automated conversations between customers and our brand. Our ideal new team member will be very adept in understanding a customer journey, conversations flows and understand how to leverage applications and new technologies.
- Empower customers with an extensive and easy to navigate help center environment
- decrease the need for engagement with a live agent.
- Understand the needs of our customers through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Apply customer centric approach to build frictionless experiences for customer.
- Develop Omni Channel strategy, prioritize a roadmap and deliver proactive solutions that automate the post-sales customer journey that will deliver cost savings.
- Lead solution design and delivery of automation.
- Accelerate and scale deployment globally, adoption to align to business objectives and KPI’s.
- Continuously search and review the operational system setup for technical and operational improvements
- Obtain a deep understanding of customers journey
- Directly lead, motivate and coach the team
- Evaluate current conversation flows (live and automated) and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Build and manage dashboards that highlight deflection and friction points.
- Be aware of current and future market and technology developments in the AI space.
- Have recent experience with Zendesk and Sunshine Conversation or alike system.
- Have experience with AI bot automation tools like Ultimate AI or similar platforms.
- Experience managing a service or conversation environment for service or marketing purposes
- A keen influencer with a can do attitude, who is flexible and enjoys cross functional teamwork.
- Must have led key automation and emerging technology solutions
- Knowledge on Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Data Processing, Machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- A good understanding of communication applications and how to ensure that the relevant information exists in those systems for easy service engagements.
- Demonstrable professional experience in Agile, Lean Thinking, Process excellence, System and Management Thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills to lead diverse group to achieve results.
What we offer you
- Career development and growth in an ambitious international team
- Recognition, inclusion and belonging in a diverse environment
- 25 holidays and flexible working (hybrid position)
- Employee Discount on in-store and online products
- Casual Sneaker Culture
- Learning & Health/wellbeing programs
- On-site fitness center, Basketball court, football pitch and Prayer Room
- Canteen for lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Collective Health plans
- Activities organized by our Social Committee
Your application has been successfully submitted.