What we want to accomplish and why we need you?
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500 + million devices, and processed over 5 billion+ conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 390+ member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients. We are looking for a front-end engineer who can help us build the next generation of enterprise-grade conversational AI platform.
Haptik's hybrid work model
- Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
- In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR and Pune will also have an office space soon in 2022 as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
- You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 4 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune) or are open to relocating to one within 6 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for building care bots for the Reliance Retail & Jiomart account. Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus of building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling clients calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do on a daily basis while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Work with the Business Development team to concretise the proposals for various prospective clients
- Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the centre of the thought process
- Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, right from requirement gathering, dependency identification and closure
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Be a champion of communication and clearly communicate project deliverables, timelines, status and dependencies on a regular basis
- Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope and run scrums and sprints with them
- Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots
- Plan out a development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement
- 3-4 years of experience as a Product/Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in any field
- Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus
- High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness. #Li-Hybrid
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Haptik powers Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVA) that transform Customer Experience.