Danish Chatbot Developer
Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you’re heading, let’s go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Our dream is to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us.
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for a new team player, who would like to join our team as:
DANISH CHATBOT DEVELOPER
(Position is temporary for 2 years)
Main purpose of the role:
Using conversational AI platform to develop and improve customer experience and information availability about Circle K products and services.
Be an active member of Virtual Customer Assistant (VCA) implementation team in Circle K, participate in training, knowledge workshops, work on solution development and continuous improvements of the solution.
- Be responsible for the conversational design, development and testing of new topics in chatbot;
- Ensure the content meets quality requirements as outlined by Stakeholders in Circle K;
- Run a quality assurance set of tests after all changes have been implemented, to ensure the solution is ready for the go-live;
- Optimize the Danish language chatbot based on internal criteria and priorities;
- Review customer to chatbot dialogues – evaluate and improve the general quality,
Necessary skills and experience:
- Fluent in Danish and English (both, written and spoken)
- Enthusiast or advanced user of IT technologies
- Higher education or last year student
- Analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and prioritize tasks independently
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Good team player and can-do attitude
- Advanced user of IT Systems and tools
- Experience & expertise within the area of responsibility
- Monthly salary: 1600 – 1800 EUR gross
- Covered mobile phone subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals
We encourage you to apply by November 16th, 2022.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
Circle K Business Centre SIA
PVN Nr: LV40103511774
Duntes iela 6, Rīga, Latvija LV-1013
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to make our customers' lives a little easier every day | Growing Together