Cognitive/Conversational AI Technical Lead
About this role:
Wells Fargo is looking for candidates to work on the enterprise conversational AI platform to build customer journeys delivering frictionless and elevated digital experiences. The platform enables cognitive virtual assistant who interacts with people to solve problems, in both chat and voice, across a range of channels and languages. The cognitive virtual assistant reads natural language, understands context, applies logic, infers user intention, extracts information, learns through experience and senses emotions.
As a Cognitive Technical Lead you will be an established partner to our customers and a lead on AI projects. You will work closely with the product, engineering and our customers to ensure integrations and implementation requirements are met to the highest standard. You will handle new customer integrations ranging from wide scale environments and you will also be an internal advisor to our R&D teams to interpret all customer needs
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate to create well engineered and tested complex AI driven customer journeys.
- Provide engineers with architecture designs and guidance to implement use cases.
- Responsible for the team's code promotion through all environments.
- Act as central coordinator and technology leader for all customer journey activities from inception to commercialization.
- Gather client training requirements for post-roll out platform operation and aspects and direct client capability building
- Understand and convert use cases into sound requirements prior to each program increment, based on value maximization and strengths of conversational AI platform
- Track and continue to set customer expectation on all applicable work streams throughout life of the project and operations
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of experience leading and implementing software or virtual infrastructure projects
- Ability to solve complex technical problems via the application of solution/design thinking
- Ability to manage daily work efforts and risk via exceptions and thoughtful escalations
- End-to-end technical experience in design, engineering, testing, dev ops, support
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences with strong technology leadership skills
- Understanding and ability to deliver stakeholder reports
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and delivering Cognitive and Digital AI solutions, through voice and chat channels
- 3+ years experience in transforming human to digital AI experiences
- Willingness to work onsite at stated location on the job opening, hybrid or as needed.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.