Solution Specialist, AI/ML
- Experience building conversational applications with Dialogflow, Watson Assistant, Nuance, or similar.
- Experience building integrations using one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Go, or Node.js.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as needed.
- Experience with contact center technologies and platforms (e.g., Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Mitel, Twilio, Liveperson, etc.) or Cloud Contact Center solutions.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures and technologies.
- Experience building reusable assets like demos and high-level architecture as part of training and enablement programs.
- Experience in product management.
- Experience in responding to RFI/RFP.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
As a Solution Specialist, you will grow the adoption of Contact Center AI in EMEA by building conversational applications. You will form part of a central and highly specialized technical team that engages directly with customers and partners with the focus to accelerate the usage of Conversational AI solutions on top of Google Cloud Platform.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional peers to support selected enterprise customers in their adoption journey, and grow the ecosystem of partners by conducting technical workshops and trainings. You will direct strategic technical Proof of Concept projects, and provide feedback to Global Product Leads and Product Management.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build, shape, and empower a cross-functional distributed team of Contact Center AI experts across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Build and nurture a community of Contact Center AI partners and practitioners across EMEA.
- Reflect the needs of the EMEA customers, partners, and field to shape a data-driven strategy and direction for Contact Center AI product development.
- Support the Sales teams on Contact Center AI opportunities across EMEA.
- Partner closely with Customer Engineering leaders, Product leaders, Sales Strategy, Developer Advocates, and executive leadership to execute Contact Center AI strategy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.