Conversational Architect, Google Cloud
- 10 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience in Python, Scala, R, or data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in managing design and production implementation of chat and voice bots.
- Experience in one or more: chat/voice bot development, machine learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), contact center technologies or linguistics.
- Experience with natural language processing, conversational flow, and related concepts.
- Experience in technology as a Computational Linguist, Engineer, or Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist.
- Knowledge of application of AI or Machine Learning.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to work with external partners on conversation architecture and bot designing.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core Google products such as Dialogflow and Contact Center AI (CCAI). You will be an engagement lead for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, addressing customer feedback, and delivering virtual agent solutions.
You will help them develop, deploy, and manage Dialogflow and CCAI solutions in production. You will provide consulting and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy these solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform. You will maintain close partnership with Google’s Cloud AI Engineering teams to build and constantly promote excellence in products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Design engaging conversational interfaces for Contact Center AI (CCAI).
- Lead virtual agent development engagements with strategic Google Cloud partners and customers, including stakeholder management, requirements gathering, and addressing deployment needs.
- Collaborate with Program Management, Engineering, User Experience, and Product teams to identify product gaps and work with cross-functional teams to design solutions.
- Travel to customer sites to implement solutions and interact with stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.