Consulting Conversational Designer (Chatbot Design & Development)
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
The Consulting Conversational Designer is responsible for leveraging their knowledge of human language and communication to create seamless and natural interactions for AI products. The incumbent will utilize their expertise to validate functionality choices, design intuitive and adaptive dialog flows, build dialogs, anticipate user responses, and optimize grammar. The Consultant will work with other members of the team (e.g., Bot Strategists) and the line of business to partner on initiatives and ensure accuracy of solutions to meet the needs of the business and customers. The incumbent will use information design skills and analyze data, customer interviews, and other data points to continually improve solutions.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensuring that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. Operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results while consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the overall design of the Virtual Assistant's intents, leveraging customer data analysis.
- Create and build clear conversational designs that offer an ideal user experience.
- Participate in all phases of a product, from discovery to delivery to continued iteration.
- Collaborate with Product Owners/Bot Specialists for feature definition.
- Facilitate workshops with product/agile teams to develop user-centric solutions for product features.
- Practice holistic experience design to elicit a superb customer experience.
- Conduct basic user testing on prototypes with real users and customers.
- Gather a deep understanding of product business requirements and technical limitations.
- Advocate and evangelize user centered UX process and practices.
- Process flow and journey map creation.
- Present prototypes to stakeholders and effectively articulate design decisions.
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May or may not lead people in this role. If a people leader, duties include, but are not limited to performance management, focused investment in people growth and direction, feedback coaching and disciplinary activities (if needed), succession planning, recognition of employees, etc.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ten+ years of technology experience in a combination of engineering, architecture, and/or management roles.
- Five+ years of experience designing and writing natural dialog flows for AI, machine learning or bot tools preferred.
- Experience designing solutions to orchestrate customers through a solution menu.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous writing experience preferred.
- Good understanding of AI capabilities and be able to articulate clearly to others.
- Business analytics experience.
- Experience working in Agile and lean six sigma environments.
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Consulting Conversational Designer (Chatbot Design & Development)LOCATION -- Cincinnati, Ohio 45202Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re working hard to make banking a Fifth Third better.