Solution Expert Digital Assistant
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
Within Nokia People organization, the Digital People Experience team has the mandate to select, configure and support People Systems that give Nokia employees, line managers and candidates the best People Experience and productivity thanks to our digitalization and automation approach.
This can be achieved by upgrading our practices, sharing information, and creating relevant insights, using open and standard tools and processes / plug-in / cloud native services.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for someone with a creative, proactive, collaborative, and innovation-focused mindset, driven by the excitement of making the difference for our current and future collaborators.
Your role will be to accelerate the deployment and adoption of those innovative technologies.
As part of our team, you will:
- Enhance and develop customer services tools (with a focus on digital assistant/ chatbot, case management tool)
- Work with internal tools to monitor the data, train and deploy data models
- Analyze data, extract, and visualize insights
- Leverage on AI and ML to strengthen our processes and provide more value to the business
You will put in place the best strategies to accelerate ML/AI in CPO People Experience and the full CPO team.
To stay on top of these practices, you will articulate use cases, unlock data, break silos, invest in data preparation, apply the latest technologies and techniques to ensure our platforms are meeting customers' needs while the business is growing.
You will also keep watching external solutions to improve user experience, understand market trends and explore opportunities
Your skills and experience
- Basic knowledge about deep neural networks and natural language processing (model training and validation)
- Skills in data analysis (data collection, cleansing, feature engineering), data profiling and clustering data
- Knowledge of MS Azure, MS 365 suite, esp. Excel, Knowledge in Python, Pandas, and libraries related to data visualization
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile principles, ability to respect projects delivery and milestones dates
- Some HR knowledge or a strong interest to learn about HR ecosystems would be a plus
- Team player, including with virtual teams
- Ability to communicate internally and externally, including with non-technical persons
- Good level of English
- Willingness to learn and to share
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.